2009年6月26日星期五

Edi 1 month +++

I Edi wOrk at BSK ENGENEERING For 1 moNtH +++
My fEel is so confuses
ANoth3r PoiNt i5 I feel noT so like tis woRk baa
ActUAlly tis CompanY hv 2 office
once is HEAD OffICE n anoTHer is under onc3I was wOrk at uNder oncE
tis m@ke All de tHings nD hV link
I Oso dUnno I wil woRk at there FoR long tiMe oNot
BUt de siX seNse is tell mE Tat I wil not work tHerE lonG tiMe lOl
Tis bcoz there r several reason
SOMe re@son Is tat I hv mention in aboVE
buT I Not hoPe le@ve thEre loL
bcOz o5o hv de beNefit d3
i feEl thERe de “fu li” quI3t oK de
N i osO feel at there look no learn sumtin dE
HoW can wil b like tat =_=
I Wanna hv Learn new tHing5 dee
I tin m@yb all de aCc tin is moVe 2 HEAD OffICE
5o uNder once DE office wil b no much Work 2 dO n is free Lol
I More pR3fer work at HO la
B4 tat executive ACC is say mayb I wil work at HO de
But no taKe action
B4 I was mOre liKe worK at undeR onCe but nOw moRe pr3fer work at HO
Th3r3 more staFf n mOre thingS can b LEARn
Tat Day I hv tell My cousIn n sHe say mus let de E.A know wat I feel
My cOusin oso wORk at saMe com
SHe wa5 woRk at H.O de
ThEn she hElp me tEll De E.A
De E.A is say mUs let heR no3 n sHe Wil tak3 noTE
N she oso saY b4 wan me go H.O work de but de GM say dunwan FIRst wor
THen in My hEart I tiN dunno is true onot de
Y I so Not conFident n believE taT is true
I o5o tell My couSin I tiN de percENtaGe gO work at H.O is lower lol
Jz mY TinKing laa
I hope wil not like tat lol
My coU5in say u mus b paTiEnt first laa
Ok lol I woRk firSt n sEe hoW lol
When I tinKing my mOOd is veri down
haiZZzzzz……..
If reaLly rEallY I not like ti5 work tHen Wil b CHANGE work

~~~but I hope would not change work n leave there ~~~
~~~ wat should I do ??? ~~~
~~~ hope can b work same office with my cousin (head office) soon ~~~
~~~ hope my salary wil b increase soon ,HEHE ^_^ ~~~

5 条评论:

  1. +u!W:erm,not tin so baa~~~
    i work as admin clerk~~~
    y ask like tat?hehe ^_^

    回复删除
  2. dun b like this la!

    life is like this, mayb you can change your mind n think positive so that you can work happily.

    my sister also work as accountant, audit, she is more stress

    回复删除
  3. Piano_lover:thanks 4 ur comment.u r first time view my blog,rite?anyway thanks 4 ur seeing my blog ohhh!!!ok lol,i try my best 2 make when work happily.hehe =)

    回复删除
  4. emm...dun be so sad la..
    everything will be ok soon de...
    just think positive la..
    haha..n if u really dun like ur job then maybe try to find another job la..
    emm..in my opinion la..
    u r still young..still got many choices de...
    anywhere gambateh la..

    回复删除